The purpose of this research was to estimate the frequency of occurrence, causes, and degree of severity of sports injuries in Taekwondo athletes, locate the areas on the body mostly affected during official competition meetings, and propose measures and solutions to better protect the competitors, while reducing injuries at the same time.Μεταπτυχιακή Διατριβή
Research published in the GALINOS journal. The purpose of this research was to describe the mechanisms that cause sports...
The purpose of this research was to study the frequency and severity of craniocerebral injuries (CCI) and cervical spine...
Research published in the 3rd International Conference of Sports Medicine Society of Northern Greece. The purpose of this research...
Research published in the Research in Physical Education & Sports (2003) Electronic Journal. The purpose of this study was...
Tkd allows children to automatically and intensely stimulate brain functions and those of the Central Nervous System (CNS) in...
- Post-Graduate Thesis: “INJURIES IN TAEKWONDO ATHLETES IN HELLENIC TAEKWONDO FEDERATION NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS”.
- Phd Thesis: CRANIOCEREBRAL AND CERVICAL SPINE INJURIES IN TAEKWONDO AND BOXING
- SUPPRESSION EFFECTS OF TRANSIENTLY EVOKED OTOACOUSTIC EMISSIONS (TEOAEs) IN TAEKWONDO ATHLETES
- MATCH CHARACTERISTICS AND TAEKWONDO INJURIES
- INJURIES OF THE TAEKWONDO ATHLETES IN THE OFFICIAL CHAMPIONSHIPS OF THE GREEK TAEKWONDO FEDERATION